Information We Collect
We collect information about you in a few different ways:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information that you provide to us when you create an account, sign up for a newsletter, or contact us through our website. This may include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information we collect automatically: When you use our website, we may collect certain information automatically, such as your IP address, device type, and browsing history.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you in a few different ways:
- To provide and improve our website: We use the information we collect to operate and improve our website and the services we offer.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to contact you with newsletters, marketing materials, or other information that may be of interest to you.
- To protect our website: We may use the information we collect to protect our website and our users.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent: We may share your information with third parties when you have given us your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons: We may share your information if we believe it is necessary to complywith a legal obligation, such as a court order or subpoena.
- To protect our rights: We may share your information if we believe it is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- Opting out of communications: You can opt out of receiving newsletters, marketing materials, or other communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these communications or by contacting us directly.
- Accessing and updating your information: You can access and update your account information by logging into your account or contacting us directly.
- Requesting that we delete your information: You can request that we delete your information by contacting us directly. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for legal or business purposes.